
Entry #1








I have been thinking about a new prank to pull on people. While they are gone, you post a desktop image on their computer that looks like you are inside their computer monitor.
They can either convey a sense of "help, we're stuck in here", or "just popping in to say hello".
Small children could do a good job, and I feel that group photos could be awesome as well.
These images can be achieved in a variety of ways. For this picture, I held a pane of glass up to my face and took a picture through it. The trick is to have the scale of the people relate to the actual size of the computer screen.
I am sponsoring a contest where you can submit your own. Email them to me and you could win a prize. Submit your entries by October 31st.
You don't have to have computer icons on your picture, or anything like that. My picture was just an example of how it could look when on your desktop.
Good luck.
3 comments:
Awesome! You could have a lot of fun with a dog licking that glass, too ;) I'm throwing that out for anyone who wants it, since we don't have a dog so I can't do it myself...
You must have photo shopped the background. What could the rest of us do to have it look like a screen saver?
It doesn't have to look like you are on the desktop. You can have any background that you like. You can be in a magic living room inside the computer.
Post a Comment