Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall Trip Day 5

Rain, Rain, Rain. I stopped at some souveneer shops before crossing back over the bridge ($42 toll round trip). Once back to New Brunswick and saw how close I was to Nova Scotia (New Scotland). So, I drove down to the town of Amherst and took some pictures of the train depot there and a statue of a Scotsman in a quilt. Driving back through New Brunswick I saw a covered bridge on the side of the road. Getting off the interstate, I found another. I crossed over the border without problems. The fall colors in Maine were nice, but hard to photograph. I made it to Bangor and found my hotel without too much difficulty.

Anne Tribute Outside Souveneer Shop


PEI License Plate

Scot Tribute in Amherst

Bloomfield Creek Covered Bridge between Moncton and Saint Johns

Fall Colors Near Bridges
Moosehorn Creek Bridge

Maine on Route 9

No comments: