I made it to the Bar Harbor Village Inn this evening. There were 8 missionaries going to the Ghana MTC on the flight to JFK. I could see the fall foliage from the airplane window. Awesome red forests that go on forever. I rented my car while waiting for my luggage to come (small airport). Mrs. Garmin and I had a misunderstanding wherein I wanted to drive south, and she wanted to take me back to the airport. We resolved the issue. The drive south was dark, but I could see cool New England architecture on the sides of the road. Some people take it a bit far, though. I have seen quite a few businesses, such as gas stations, who have added a lighthouse-shaped forms to a corner of their building. I walked the main street tonight and saw a cool old ship with masts lit up in the harbor. There wasn't enough light to photograph it, though. I heard the ferry horn, which can be heard from anywhere in town.
The internet here is too slow to post pictures. I will try again tommorow night.
The internet here is too slow to post pictures. I will try again tommorow night.
Clouds cast shadows on one of the great lakes.
The boat I saw in Frenchman's Bay lit up at night.
1 comment:
My imagination is going wild with the beauty. I hope you can get those pictures up soon :)
A lighthouse gas station? I guess you can always find your way when you're feeling a little low, eh?
Post a Comment