No wonder you don't sleep at night. You're so busy being creative all the time!
So is someone going to make sure that 8th little girl way far away is okay?
Thanks Katrina, Grammy missed one of her grandkids.
jajaja this is a funny picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep laugthing
I think this is the your greatest photo shop picture you have ever done.
I'll bet those Octuplets & their parents get invited to be on Letterman.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
No wonder you don't sleep at night. You're so busy being creative all the time!
So is someone going to make sure that 8th little girl way far away is okay?
Thanks Katrina, Grammy missed one of her grandkids.
jajaja this is a funny picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep laugthing
I think this is the your greatest photo shop picture you have ever done.
I'll bet those Octuplets & their parents get invited to be on Letterman.
Post a Comment