Thursday, April 9, 2009

Nikon D90

I have ordered my new camera: Not like "I am going to China"- ordered a camera, but really ordered it. It should be here Monday or Tuesday. They are shipping it to my office. I am super excited. I ordered it through Costco because I wanted to avoid the whole grey market. It is a few hundred dollars cheaper than at the camera store. The best feature of the Nikon D90 is the ISO. It has a 3200 ISO, which means that it is really good at taking non-grainy low light photos. It also has a movie feature, which could be interesting with a wide-angle lense. It comes with a versatile 18-105mm lense. I am thinking about finding a used telephoto lense to go with it. We could take pictures of wildlife with it. I still don't to weddings. Engagement announcements are negotiable.



1 comment:

Katrina said...

It's the nimbus 2000!