I think that I will quit my job and play with this program all day. It is called CyberLink YouCam, and it came on my computer.
Anne, your sister Katrina told me about you and I am interested, very interested, in getting to know you. My name is Lando, but all my friends call me Mr. Calrissian. Give me a call.
Anne, I've given out your e-mail address to 15 of my closest guy friends. They all have bubbly personalities too. Best wishes!
Anne, I have several male co-workers who could really go for a gal like you. Let me hook you up with 1 or 2 of them.
that is too funny!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Anne, your sister Katrina told me about you and I am interested, very interested, in getting to know you. My name is Lando, but all my friends call me Mr. Calrissian. Give me a call.
Anne, I've given out your e-mail address to 15 of my closest guy friends. They all have bubbly personalities too. Best wishes!
Anne, I have several male co-workers who could really go for a gal like you. Let me hook you up with 1 or 2 of them.
that is too funny!
Post a Comment