Saturday, December 18, 2010

FFKR Christmas Party




After stopping at Bethanys for lunch and a nap, I drove straight down to the company party in the press box at Rice Eccles stadium at the UofU. Bethany was kind and washed my fancy dress while I napped, and I then dried it on the heater vents in the car on the drive down. I stopped off at my house for 15 minutes to shower, and get ready and drove down to the event. I made it in time to figure out who to sit with before everyone went downstairs to be seated. The party is the same every year. People at my table started saying: "This is my favorite part" -- when the CFO gave his speach and told bad (as in not funny) jokes, and when a principal got up to dance in his own unique style on the dance floor, as he does each year. I again took my good camera. Here are some pictures:


The Press Box







You can see the great view of the city lights, the band and the dance floor.

My new dress.


The interiors department, who gave me a thumbs up for my new dress. They are all so nice to me.



An Ice Sculpture at the buffet table.



Here is my table: Left to Right: Libby and Jackson Ferguson, Mark Whightman and his wife, Steve and Jenny Goodwin and Dave and Marcy Jagielski.





Steve and his wife Jenny

Marby (black dress) and Doug Agee with Casino Arizona team members.

Marcy and Dave Jagielski. They had to turn around and drive back that night for her sister's wedding.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

ooo. You're right, it is a slimming dress.