Tuesday, February 9, 2010

You Pick

We have an interview for a Church Meetinghouse proposal on Friday. You can vote on which outfit I should wear. They are numbered, left to right, 1-6. (6 isn't an option, it is the dress I ordered).

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

I vote for #2 octo-mandy, oh wait that would be 8 of you. (I like the longer cut of the darker grey jacket.)

Bethany said...

Scott votes for Mandy clone #3. I vote for Mandy clone #5, but really I choose the friendliest one. How do you fit 6 people in your 2 bedroom condo?

Katrina Cummins said...

I vote for number 4. Dark grey coat is better, shirt with collar is more professional.

Carolyn said...

Ok, I'd vote for #4 if the jacket were buttoned.

lap said...

Dark Gray, Long cut. You look great. I think its neat you are the architect for the Blue Lemon. My mom was the Landscape Architect for the SLC capitol grounds but couldn't use her first name or they wouldn't pay her as much. (men).

Meli said...

i say n 1 and nicky says n 3
good luck!