Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Feliz Ano Nuevo



I flew down to Texas for New Years. I got to hang out with John, Meli and Julia. Julia is a hoot.

Thursday was foggy. We took advantage and walked around the cemetery taking artistic photos.


We came back and celebrated Meli's birthday. The theme was gold and purple. We had two queens.We went out in the country looking for armadillos. Found cows and a road-killed armadillo.
Sunset from armadillo search 2 of 3.

We went to the Texas A&M verses NWU from Louisianna.

Julia took this picture.


We ended up cheering for the underdogs. We liked #14. He is 5'-9". His brother played, too.

I flew out of Austin. We drove around before my flight.

Julia poses for the camera.

Brass sculpture children at the state capital building (sculptures on the sides, Julia in the middle).


I thought that I had purchased a direct flight. I guess not. I was able to watch Boise State win the Fiesta Bowl split between the two flights.

2 comments:

Meli said...

we were so happy to have you here for the new year! thanks for coming!

Bethany said...

Amazing pictures! My favorite is Julia next to the angel.