That matches.
Mandy,If you wear that in public, I will write into to TLC- Clinton and Stacey and tell them to have you on thier show!!!!! Ha ha!
Ok, I have an entry in the contest. Everybody else needs to step up.
Ok, Katrina looks like a model, Bop looks like a Marx brother and Jackson is so darn cute no matter what he's wearing.
I vote for Carolyn. Her plaid is rad!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That matches.
Mandy,
If you wear that in public, I will write into to TLC- Clinton and Stacey and tell them to have you on thier show!!!!! Ha ha!
Ok, I have an entry in the contest. Everybody else needs to step up.
Ok, Katrina looks like a model, Bop looks like a Marx brother and Jackson is so darn cute no matter what he's wearing.
I vote for Carolyn. Her plaid is rad!
Post a Comment