I've told Colin time and time again not to climb on museum exhibits.
Hey you guys are jeopardizing Amy and Jonathan's security clearances.
Crime DOES pay and SOME people like Fuddy Duddies
At first I couldn't figure it out. When was this museum visit? You photoshop queen!
Don't act so innocent Bethany. ;) I saw on the news how they caught some domestic terrorists climbing on the exhibit at the Sioux Falls, SD National Air and Space Museum. They "claimed" to have thought it was an interactive exhibit.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I've told Colin time and time again not to climb on museum exhibits.
Hey you guys are jeopardizing Amy and Jonathan's security clearances.
Crime DOES pay and SOME people like Fuddy Duddies
At first I couldn't figure it out. When was this museum visit? You photoshop queen!
Don't act so innocent Bethany. ;) I saw on the news how they caught some domestic terrorists climbing on the exhibit at the Sioux Falls, SD National Air and Space Museum. They "claimed" to have thought it was an interactive exhibit.
Post a Comment