I just got back from Tennessee. We looked at the millwork for the food court at BYU-Idaho being fabricated at American Food Corporation in Savannah, TN. It was a fun trip. We saw down town Nashville, and the Ryman Theater, which was hope to the Grand Old Oprie. A country music video was being filmed in one of the clubs on the main street. We also walked to a park that had a replica of the Parthenon, at the Acropolis in Greece. An up close look revealed screens to keep the birds out of the roof and precast concrete construction, which wouldn't have been in the original. The big deals there are Sun Drop Soda (Mtn. Dew Alternate) and Moon Pies. They eat a lot of grits. I saw an Amish horse and buggie in the Tennessee country side.
Ryman Theater in Nashville.
3 comments:
Well, there's thirteen hundred and fifty-two guitar pickers in nashville
And they can pick more notes than the number of ants on a tennessee ant hill
There's thirteen hundred and fifty-two guitar cases in nashville
And anyone that unpacks his guitar can play twice as better than I will
etc.
I think that no skating one should become a new family rule.
Cool pictures!
Post a Comment